Tuesday, October 10, 2017

I'm still alive ver 2.0. Making a comeback.

An overdue post.

 I' sorry I let you guys down, I wasn't true to my word about what I said in my last post.

Things happen, long story short, life happened. I also returned home due to personal reasons.

Furthermore, I'll try (and I mean it this time) to revive this blog!

To be honest, I only checked the blogs status last night because it came across my mind and I got curious if it's still kicking.

Surprisingly, it's still racking up views.

From the statistics I saw in my blog, I believe I can still get more views. 

I got a lot of stuff now besides my usual Gunpla, Revoltech and Transformers. Apparently, a friend of mine influenced me to get into different figure lines namely S.H. Figuarts (Bandai's very articulated 1/12 figures) and Marvel Legends (an affordable toy line currently owned by Hasbro.)

I mainly get Kamen Riders in the SHF line or any character that got my interest like Bruce Lee and I'm planning to get Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury because they're also icons.

In the Marvel Legends line, I mainly get the characters that means a lot to me like Cable, Deadpool, Daredevil and a few others that can be on par with other expensive lines.

Also, I heavily invested my time in Toy Photography. Pretty much the main reason I strayed away from making entries because I enjoy editing so much and met a lot of people in instagram. You'll see in my coming reviews.

Please follow me on instagram to see my photos!


Follow me and I'll follow back!

I still have pending gunpla kits though. 2 SD's and 2 NG 1/144. I'll try to work on them because my love for building kits suddenly ignited a fire in me again. I bought fresh tools and supplies today as well :D

I will also try to review my other gunpla kits even if their built already just give you guys my insights and opinions on the kits. 

Anyway, I'm really glad that my blog is still racking up views. Please continue supporting me and share my blog if you can! 

Thank you so much, whoever is reading this now.

No comments:

Post a Comment