Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Possible reviews

Good afternoon!

I just wanna show the things I currently have and what I'm planning to post :D


This is my main display cabinet, majority of my gunpla and figs are in there.



Here's my Marvel Legends figures. Not much but I try to control what I buy haha!


Some various figures. I still need to find my other revoltechs and figmas.




My current poison. SH Figuarts is pretty amazing with their figures and I'll review them soon.



As you can see, I'm pretty much loaded with a lot of stuff. That's the hard part of being collector. No matter how hard you try stay in one line, other figures will really get your attention.

This happened to me whenever I take a break from building gunpla. The problem is, it really got my attention. I didn't have time to build in my previous work so I pretty much enjoyed the ready to pose figures.

But as I said in my previous post, the fire in me ignited again to start building!


These are my pending kits. Yeah all small scales and easy to assemble. I still need to restock my painting supplies because they dried out over the years.

So..... What I'm planning is, I'll assemble the 2 sd kits for now and make reviews of those and I'll still store Turn A and Devil Gundam because I still dont have the supplies I need to make them look presentable.

After these, I plan to do figure reviews for now unless a model kit comes along as usual.

Anyway, stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment