Saturday, April 25, 2015

Still alive!

Damn. I forgot I had this blog.

Hi guys. Sorry for not posting the reviews I mentioned ages ago.

Ever since I started working as a Chef, my priorities are pretty f*cked up.

But I'll see what I can do to keep this blog going. I have tons and I mean TONS of new stuff. Sadly most of them are in the Philippines.

Oh yeah, I left Manila Hotel last year and I'm currently working in Intercontinental Qatar. Quite the leap huh? Been here since Aug 2014.

Big step for me. It was having second thoughts at first because I'll be far from my family again and second, there are no hobby stores anywhere!

Or So I thought...


Fast forward to Oct 2014.

A hobby store opened! Yay! But they only sell mainstream stuff. They do have nendoroids, figmas revoltechs but no gunpla. Bought a few things from them.

I'll show them once I organized my mess here hahaha!

Anyway, aside from Hobby chan (yes, thats the name of the first hobby store in Qatar.)

 Another store opened, a hobby store mixed with console gaming lounges. Namely, The Gaming Lounge. They have better selections since the owner is well rounded in this area. I'll talk about them in another post.

Lastly, I met this guy who reminds me of my fave hobby store back home. He's filipino as well.

I praise him highly for being able to find the items I request haha

I'm holding out on gunpla for now since I don't have my tools and a proper work space here so I'm focused with figures. You'll see them once I find time to take pics. I'll try on my off.

Anyway, this blog is still alive!

Oh yeah, check out my instagram: x88x.instagram.com

I remember now, that's where all my time went. Toy photography :)

No comments:

Post a Comment