Friday, November 10, 2017

Gundam News: P-Bandai PG Exia Repair

Good morning guys!

This announcement was all over my news feed so I had to share it as well.

Got the info from:




I kinda see this coming since kingdom come. Even before in the HG line, Exia was released a lot of times with various variations and color schemes.

Since the Gundam has a Trans-Am mode, that would probably be happening soon as well.

Anyway, seeing the Exia Repair in PG just did it for me. I always love battle damage suits and this got my attention more than the standard Exia release. 

This mode was only available as an MG kit before then followed by add-ons in the RG scale but now we have it in PG form. 

I'm tempted to buy to be honest.

Anyway, what are your thoughts about this? Leave a comment below! Share this awesome news as well!

Also, follow me on Twitter for my random ramblings:

https://twitter.com/GunMod88

and

Instgram for my BTS shot and Toy photos :

https://instagram.com/x88x

Stay tuned for more reviews and updates!


No comments:

Post a Comment