Wednesday, November 08, 2017

Gundam News: Metal Build Gundam Astraea Type F GN Heavy Weapon Set

I'll try doing a new segment where I share upcoming kits and figures. I'll try to stick with figures that really get my interest so it won't be too cluttered and unorganized. 

I'll share my thoughts and opinions on the products I want to share and please don't take them negatively or seriously for they are mainly based on my point of view.

Anyway...

Look like Bandai unveiled another Gundam 00 related product aside from the suits featured shown in the latest episode of the Gundam Build Fighters Battlelouge, a mini series currently airing.

If you're not familiar with the manga side stories this might confuse you but the Astrea is technically the Exia's predecessor. Astrea is made in the early years of Celestial Being and as time goes on, upgrades and modifications were made leading to the MS we know today as Exia.

It was used by their sub group and not much knows their existence because they work in the shadows.. literally. 

I haven't read the entire thing so I might be missing some information but I'm familiar with the suit to an extent.

Looks like the release date will be 05/2018 with the price of 23, 760 Yen.

I got the images from the FB page:







I love it when you store all the weapons in the MS.

Looks like the 00 Raiser with those wing/shield arrangements.


This feature got my attention. it makes him look like he has wings!


Looks like they won't be holding back with this guy. The amount of accessories you get is worth the price your paying. 

I remember seeing this in HG and RG scale. Both did well in representing the kit but the Metal Build line always do over the top quality with their pieces.

I've always loved the Exia's design and seeing it's predecessor getting the Metal Build treatment really made me appreciate it even more.

I used to only love the color red in Char Aznables mobile suits but seeing this in Metal Build form made me reconsider. Metal Builds are usually pricey but you get your money worth tenfold. 

I currently do not own any Metal Build figures but this is tempting me so bad haha!

Well, that's all I can say about this piece, are you guys excited for it? Leave a comment and share your views as well!

Share this entry also so everybody in this hobby can see this beautiful red MS.

If you haven't seen my latest Gunpla review, click here:



Also, follow me on Twitter for my random ramblings:

https://twitter.com/GunMod88

and

Instgram for my BTS shot and Toy photos :

https://instagram.com/x88x


Stay tuned for more reviews and updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment