Saturday, February 16, 2013

Sneak Peek Revoltech Review: Hot Rodimus

Hey guys!

Now that I've secured a nice paying job, I now have a source of icome :D From there I decided to get this guy :D


                                         

I was suppose to get Starscream but there was a misunderstanding in Great Toys, where I buy most of my stuff :D Apparently, they don't have Starscream in stock :( 

I was about to go when I saw this guy :D It was like a holy grail XD I know it's weird to buy a transformers character that doesn't transform but I got him for the articulation :D I've rekindled my love for Transformers :) It was ages since I held one.. I lost all my transformers when I was a kid due to moving from house to house a lot :/ *sigh* 

This guy will be the start of my Transformers section :D I don't plan to collect a huge amount.. Only a selected few.. I don't really appreciate the Movie versions.. I only love the Generation's 1, 2 and Armada... Besides, I only have love for Starscream, Hot Rod, Sideswipe and Jet fire. So maybe I'll focus on those characters :D

Stay tuned for the review \m/


No comments:

Post a Comment