Friday, March 16, 2012

Sneak peek review: BB Sangokuden Oath set


Good afternoon guys :D
As stated from my previous post, I'm pretty much going crazy over SD kits XD I got this today, as usual, it's always a debate what to get whenever I enter the store! I chose this over the HG AGE-2, that's how crazy I am for SD kits hahaha!!

But this is not just any SD kit, it's a BB sangokuden set, the "Oath set" to be exact. It's the clear versions of Liu bei, Guan Yu and Zhang Fei's first forms in the series. They don't have upgrades yet, so they only have basic armor and stuff. 

It's called the oath set because this is the time when these three individuals made an oath to die by each others side. Read up on the Three kingdoms, it's pretty epic :)

I was surprised how cheap this is considering that it's clear version set with 3 characters. Usually, the clear kits cost more than p1k and that only uncludes 2 characters. I got this for a really cheap price since I have a membership discount already :3 Permanent 10% discount all the way XD

I'll probably build Liu Bei first :3 Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment