Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Gunpla this year.


Just sharing my thoughts :D
I have a great feeling that the gunpla line up this year will be awesome! A lot of awesome kits coming, from SD to HG to RG to MG scales. 
Bandai sure has a lot up their sleeves! Can’t wait for more AGE kits, especially the AGE-3 being revealed so early @_@
The SD line are getting a few kits as well! Still debating if the SD Age-1 is worth it :3 I definitely want the BB knight gundam, it’s looking awesome and simplistic. 
For the HG line, Universal Century is getting a lot of love this year, most notably the Gundam Unicorn suits. That Zaku Sniper is in my must buy kits :D If you’ve seen the episode that it appeared, you’ll know how bad ass that zaku is \m/ Also, the Delta Gundam is finally having its first official model form. Also, the AGE line keeps on coming and coming….. It’s like bandai’s pushing this shows limit XD It’s not even a year yet and AGE already has a crap load of HG and AG… Not to mention the incoming MG and SD scales @_@ 
Of course, the most recent series, AGE is finally being accepted my most people, it doesn’t have that “kiddy” feel to it anymore… For me, it’s a combination of previous series in terms of characters and plot. The AGE-3 suit is looking like ZZ gundam…. it separates into two parts @_@ and that massive weapon… It somehow resembles the Seravee from Gundam 00 as well XD
For MG, nothing much really, it’s just the Banshee and the AGE-1 Titus and Sparrow… I still think bandai is pulling a cheap trick by selling the AGE-1 3 times XD Why can’t they just include the extra runners in one box @_@ I’m sure people would want that more XD Unless, you badly want to display all 3 of them at once… 
Why did they have to make Blitz Gundam next :/ I’m waiting for the Buster Gundam XD That’s my 2nd fave next to the Strike in the GAT machines \m/ I do plan to complete the GAT series :D just the first 5…. I don’t like the others… 
WHEN ARE WE GONNA GET AN MG FOR GUNDAM X?! seriously…….. I’m sure I’m not the only one waiting for it…. C’mon bandai, listen to your people XD Stop pushing AGE, it’s already on the hot spot XD too much and it might loose its touch :3
For the Real grade… Bandai sure is random with their line up but I love it :D Didn’t expect the RX-178 to be next.. In both colors too @_@ I was expecting Zeta Gundam or 00 Raiser XD I’ve been wanting to buy a RG for quite some time now, I just can’t decide which one though @_@ they’re all awesomely good @_@
There you have it, my insights on the upcoming kits :D Another year of spending like crazy :)) I seriously need to add more space for displaying -_- 
Can’t wait to build those kits I badly want XD

No comments:

Post a Comment