Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Sneak Peek Review: HGUC 1/144 MSN-04 Sazabi

So........

Here's the newest kit that I just bought yesterday :3



For people who read my tumblr, you guys know how much of a Char fan I am haha!! I finally found a regular Sazabi!! Why not the titanium finish you say? 

Well... besides the fact that it's a whole lot expensive, it's not really worth it.... Problem is, finding this version is veeeeeeeeeeeeeeery hard... trust me.. I've been looking for this for a year now... 

I've always encountered it before but those times I don't have money to buy it.. When I do, someone bought it already D:

When I was in Malaysia, I saw a store loaded with this guy, problem is, if I buy there, I'll have a hard time taking it home since it has a huge box.. It's pretty huge for an HG kit.. 

You see the my HGUC Nu Gundam? he looks small right? haha

I'm not the only one excited for building this kit :D Amuro is excited to see Char :D (again, since I have a Zaku II)

I can finally do the display I've been dreaming off... RX-78-2 and RX-93 Nu Gundam vs Zaku II and Sazabi!!

For now, I need to decide which one I'll build first.. This guy or my overdue MG Freedom Gundam... 

Stay tuned for my next build \m/

No comments:

Post a Comment