Sunday, May 12, 2013

Transformer Review: Reaveal The Shield Legends Class Starscream

Since I got time, I'll post this one too. It's a re-mold so It'll be faster.

Here's part 3 of 4 of my RTS figures.

If you wanna see part 1, click here:

http://gunmod88.blogspot.com/2013/05/transformers-review-reveal-shield.html

For part 2 click here:

http://gunmod88.blogspot.com/2013/05/transformers-review-reveal-shield_12.html

Of to the Decepticon side! Here we have starscream!

I'm not gonna dwell too much on this guy, I'll mostly show comparisons with Thundercracker since they have the same mold.

Box art:




Comparison:





As you can see, same mold with just re-colors. Starscream did came out first making him the base for most seekers. 

The only difference I notice is that Thunderscracker has an extra pair of missiles aside from the ones that transform into his null rays.

They have the same transformation  and size as well. Another big difference is that Starscream has the rub symbol on his wing as opposed to Thundercrackers painted decepticon logos. 

Dunno if this counts but Starscream has tighter joints, maybe because his new and the fact that I transform Thundercracker a lot XD

But yeah, awesome scale for the seekers and would look good if you have the trio. So right now, I need a Skywarp :3

If you want a more detailed review for this mold, check out my review of Thundercracker here:


Other than that, there's nothing much to say :3 

I'll post the last figure tomorrow, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment