Sunday, December 10, 2017

Gunpla News: HGUC 1/144 RMS-117 Galbaldy β (Next phase Gunpla Exhibit)


HGUC 1/144 RMS-117 Galbaldy β
Release Date: TBA
Price: TBA




It's nice to see suits from the Zeta timeline are getting their much needed attention. The UC era has a lot of suits that needs model kit form. Time will tell if all of them will see the light of day.

Since this is the "Next gunpla" phase, I'm very curious on what kind of new engineering they used for these kits.

The recent IBO line is amazing because of the integration of a full inner frame in a 1/144 scale. I wonder what else they can do to make HG 1/144 scales go toe to toe with RG kits that are essentially mini MG kits.

I hope the prices won't go up too much. What are your thoughts on this announcement? Are you excited? What other suits do you want to have a model kit form?

Leave a comment or share the post!

As usual, follow me on Twitter for my random ramblings:

https://twitter.com/GunMod88

and

Instgram for my BTS shot and Toy photos :

https://instagram.com/x88x


Stay tuned for more reviews and updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment