Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Sneak peek review: MG Crossbone Gundam X1 Ver. ka

Hey guys!!


It's been a while since my last gunpla build. 


Today, I took a Commercial cooking NC II exam in TESDA. That's the exam that will assess if I'm qualified to work abroad. Thank god I passed XD It's been a while since I had something that nerve-racking @_@




Anyway.... Since I passed and all, I decided to reward myself :3 I went to my favorite hobby shop and I saw this @_@ It's like the blessings are coming my way for today hahaha!!
For those who follow my blog and reading my previous posts, you'll know that this is my most sought after kit. 
Voila!! it appeared to me again :3 I bought it right away since the possibility of someone buying it is very high @_@ it's very hard to come by too. 

Anyway, this will take a while before I'm able to put up the review, stay tuned for the Work in progress shots :D


I can't wait to work on this bad boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment