Monday, February 18, 2013

Here's a thought.

Hey guys!

I don't have anything to review lately but I'm thinking of re-reviewing my older kits. These kits are the ones whose reviews I posted in tumblr and facebook prior to this blog.

I've been meaning to transfer those reviews because no one really browses my facebook and my posts in tumblr are not really that good compared to my posts in this blog.

Instead of transferring, I'll re-review them to make sure I didn't miss anything and besides, I'm way better now compared to when I first started out.

For my tumblr, I don't really check it out anymore but it's connected to my instagram so you can still see my antics when I'm bored :D Here's my instagram ID: X88X, add me up :3 to see other things I do in my spare time :3

I also plan to make videos for my dusty youtube account, if that doesn't push through, I'll just stick to posting reviews here since It's easier to edit. I really don't have video editing skills so the videos might suck XD

Since those are old kits, I can't show you the building segment anymore.. I'll show the details, articulation, accessories and of course some pose-ability as well :D

It might have a different format from my usual posts since it's already built.. I'll try to make it interesting :3

So stay tuned for my re-reviews of my kits from the past.


No comments:

Post a Comment